The following guidelines were set up to help TEAMtalk operate in an orderly fashion. Violations are subject to disciplinary action which may include removal from the list.
1) Refrain from "flaming" or using profanity. ("Flaming" is sending back angry, biting responses, "getting personal" and calling people names or otherwise belittling them. The use of sarcasm, profanity, "challenges" or other unpleasantness is not appreciated by list members. Remember, posts are seen by EVERYONE, not just the person you are responding to.)
2) What goes on TEAMtalk stays on TEAMtalk.(TT is meant to be an in-house discussion group for ASC members. Although there is an expectation of "privacy" NOTHING sent via email is truly private. Please do not forward messages! REMEMBER - your behavior reflects on the association as a whole and your messages get around to outside entities whether you want them to or not. Maintain your professionalism at all times!).
3) Do not post Forwarded Items, Jokes, Spam, Virus warnings, etc. to TEAMtalk.
4) Send relevant responses to TEAMtalk. (Don't send "support" posts (such as "kudos" "amen!" or "right on!") to the entire group. Please don't send "TEST" messages if you are wondering if you're still on TT or to see if TT is working. Please address those questions to the list moderator at [email protected].)
5) Keep TEAMtalk posts short and concise.
6) Do not post copyrighted material to TEAMtalk.
7) Use appropriate subject lines.(PLEASE use "TT:" at the beginning of your subject line.)
8) Sign your posts.(Many of you have obscure e-mail addresses that give no clue as to who you are so please sign your first and last name at the bottom of each post.)
9) Advertisements, solicitations, commercials or sales pitches are not permitted on TEAMtalk.